GUI Euchre is a graphical representation of a euchre game which was originally written as a command line (DOS) program. The GUI in the name was added when the Graphical User Interface (GUI) was built to replace the command line interface.
GUI Euchre is a euchre game for Windows. It is played by one human player with a computer partner, playing against a team of two computer players.
The game includes many options for customizing game play and appearance. The game does not require an install.
Game options include:
- Farmer’s hands
- Ace no face
- No ace, no face, no trump
- Stick the dealer
- Allowing players to call “no trump”
- Points awarded for a euchred player who was going alone(2 points or 4)
- How many points to play to
- Setting player names
Display options include:
- Card color
- Designs for the Ace of Spades card
- Counter card suits
- Table color
The game also keeps track of many statistics, and includes achievements for players to unlock!